Dr. Butler can restore or enhance your smile using any one of our cosmetic dentistry procedures. These services include tooth whitening, enamel shaping, bonding, veneers, and orthodontics. At our Kerrvile dental office, we can make teeth brighter, straighter, better shaped, and more even than ever.
For greater confidence and better first impressions, let Dr. Butler improve your smile with these cosmetic dentistry procedures. Contact us today!
You smile is one of the first things people see when they look at you. If you aren’t happy with your smile, Dr. Butler offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry options. We can make your smile straighter, brighter, whiter, and more beautiful than ever.
What Cosmetic Dentistry Options are Available?
There are several options you can choose from. It all depends on your reasons for seeking cosmetic dentistry, your goals, and your expectations.
- Teeth whitening. Bleaching your teeth results in a whitening and brightening of your smile. Dr. Butler can perform teeth whitening in our offices, or prepare customized trays for you to take home.
- Bonding. Cosmetic bonding uses a tooth colored composite to reshape and repair teeth. Your Kerrville cosmetic dentist can work on malformed, gapped, stained, chipped or broken teeth. This provides a short term solution until a we can make a proper, permanent restoration.
- Enamel shaping. Enamel Shaping is a procedure often used at the same time as bonding. It involves contouring the tooth’s enamel for an immediate improvement in the appearance of one or more teeth.
- Veneers. Veneers are thin porcelain shells are custom designed and fabricated to fit over your front teeth. The result gives you a white, brilliant smile. Veneers are an excellent option for creating even looking smiles from gapped, chipped, or gummy teeth.
- Braces. Orthodontic options aren’t just for kids! Dr. Butler can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted by referring you to an orthodontist. They can provide a range of options to straighten your teeth and improve your smile.
- Dental Implants. If you are missing one or more teeth, you don’t have to live with a hole in your smile. Dental implants, done by our Kerrville implant dentist, are the perfect, long-lasting solution to missing teeth. They can perfectly match your teeth, and can last a lifetime!
Are you Ready for the Smile of your Life?
Even the most subtle change in your smile can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel about yourself. Talk to Dr. Butler to find out about the options most suitable for you, discuss your expectations, and get an estimate of the dental fees involved.
Think cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for you? Call your Kerrville cosmetic dentist at (830) 257-4900 and schedule an appointment today!